|1.||MRS. JYOTI RAINA||CONVENOR|
|2.||MRS. CHINTU CHETNA||MEMBER|
1. This club will be a center of excellence for environmental protection and practical oriented research to ensure the contribution of natural resource, conservation including soil, water and forestry .
2. To train and provide skills to the local people such as farmers, nomadic people and agro-pastoral people through making environmental committee who will handle the environmental degradation issues.
MISSION OF ENVIRONMENTAL CLUB
1. To conserve the natural resources and natural environment.
2. To create eco-friendly environment.
3. To conserve biodiversity.
4. To create clean and greeen consciousness among students through various activities.
OBJECTIVES OF ENVIRONMENT CLUB
1. To enculcate the environmental friendly habits in children .
2. To promote such activities which stop degaradation of nature.
3. To inspire children to understand birds animals and plants around them so as to consider them as citizens of the earth.
4 To help students to disseminate the message of conservation of nature.
|1.||MS. SHWETA SOOD||INCHARGE|
|2.||MRS. VINTEE KUMARI||MEMBER|
|3||MR. VISHESH SHARMA||Member|
|1.||MRS. INDU PURI||INCHAGRE|
|2.||MR. ROHIT SHARMA||MEMBER|
|3.||MRS. GOPIKA SHARMA||MEMBER|