|1.||Mrs. Jyoti Raina||Convener|
|2.||Mrs. Amarjeet Kour||Co-Convener|
|3.||Ms. Niharika Kaith||Student Convener|
|4.||Ms. Taniya Gupta||Student Co-Convener|
|5.||Ms. Diksha Sharma||Student Member|
|6.||Ms. Shriya Khajuria||Student Member|
1. This club will be a center of excellence for environmental protection and practical oriented research to ensure the contribution of natural resource, conservation including soil, water and forestry .
2. To train and provide skills to the local people such as farmers, nomadic people and agro-pastoral people through making environmental committee who will handle the environmental degradation issues.
1. To conserve the natural resources and natural environment.
2. To create eco-friendly environment.
3. To conserve biodiversity.
4. To create clean and greeen consciousness among students through various activities.
1. To enculcate the environmental friendly habits in children .
2. To promote such activities which stop degaradation of nature.
3. To inspire children to understand birds animals and plants around them so as to consider them as citizens of the earth.
4 To help students to disseminate the message of conservation of nature.
|1.||Mrs. Sarika Kumari||Convener|
|2.||Mrs. Shivali Mehta||Co-Convener|
|3||Ms. Shruti Rajput||Student Convener|
|4.||Ms. Minal Gupta||Student Co-Convener|
|5.||Ms. Shreya Manhas||Student Member|
|1.||Mrs. Indu Puri||Convener|
|2.||Mrs. Gagandeep Kour||Co-Convener|
|3.||Ms Shweta Padha||Student Convener|
|4.||Ms. Arushi Sharma||Student Co-Convener|
|5.||Ms. Pooja Gupta||Student Member|
|6.||Ms. Pooja Thakur||Student Member|
|7.||Ms. Diksha Kumari||Student Member|